Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 10 - 10/10/10

Today was the tenth day of the tenth month of the tenth year of the 21st century. Sooooooo what did today bring you.

I slept in till 8am had a slow start to the day. Watered the garden, fed the sheep. Watched "Ace of Cakes" and the coolest episode of a show I don't normally like "Cake Boss" - they made the most amazing cake for Sesame Streets 40th anniversary. The cake was 3 1/2ft wide & 8 feet long. It had every character on it and all the buildings - it was awesome.
So today was really just a normal day in my life. Was yours????????? Or did you do something special to mark this special occasion.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi there! Just wanted to pop over and say hello! And thankyou for joining in my giveaway! I've had a lovely day today with my family at a "wildlife park" nearby, feeding animals and playing on go-carts!..I actually forgot it was 10/10/10 but couldn't have planned a nicer day if I'd tried :)