I have joined TWO challenges this year, the FMQ challenge at SewCalGal and the Sew Its Finished UFO challenge.
This tablecloth is a complete for both challenges as I have used the free flowing leaves from FMQ's January challenge on the Iowa girl tablecloth I started over 5 years ago. The top was finished the year I started it but it sat waiting to be quilted. I finally had the courage to quilt it after watching January's tutorial. I wanted something more than the stippling that I could just manage. The quilting is not fantastic but its a start, I really am looking forward to improving my FMQ by trying each of the tutorials given over the course of this year.
I finished the binding last night .
These hand towels have been sitting in a bag for two years - the tops were sewn but had to have the towels added. I finished those last week.....
So that's finish 5 & 6 for me. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy.