Sunday, January 16, 2011

New look for 2011

I decided to change the look of my blog. I had to change the code on my last background as the server was about to close down and it just got too hard to do so I went looking for something new. I just love the header that I found on Simply blog it but couldn't get the background right. So decided to keep it very simple and just use a blogger background. I am really loving my new look, especially the 3 columns. I hope you like it as much as I do and that my new look makes visiting my blog a wonderful experience.

5 comments:

Michell said...

I love the colour

quilary said...

Nicely set out, easy to read and very pretty - I think you got it just right!

Lucky-1 said...

Very calming to look at Gail:D

Bev C said...

Hello Gail,

Love your blogs new colour. Happy blogging.
Bev.xoxo

Cass said...

Looks lovely! Don't they say a change is as good as a holiday? Although I'd rather the holiday! :)
*hugs*