Monday, October 26, 2009

Blogtoberfest - 24th Wedding Anniversary

Yep that's right today is our 24th wedding anniversary. John & I were married at Hanging Rock, Nowra at 12 noon on Saturday 26 October 1985. Which was also my sister Jeneen's 20th birthday and my niece Kaycee's 4th birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS.

How young do we look here. I was 21 and John was 30.


And now we are looking a wee bit older. These two pics were taken at Christmas last year - for some reason there are very few pics taken of John & I. Must remedy that. We don't normally celebrate ordinary anniversaries (watch out next year), but we do usually go our for dinner with the kids. Tonight we just happen to be having a family dinner with my sisters family and my SIL & her kids. So I guess that will be our dinner out this year.



8 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Congratulations Gail and John. I wish you many many more happy years together. :~)
I hope you have a lovely dinner with your Family. hugs.

Lucky-1 said...

Congrats to you both:) Lovely wedding photo. Hope there are many more years for you both.

Bev C said...

Hello Gail and John,Congratulations on your special day. Have fun and may you have many more.

Karen's Korner said...

Happy anniversary and may you have many more.

Vicki ♥ said...

Congrats Gail and I hope you had a lovely anniversary.
You look like Jackie O in your wedding photo...beautiful!!
hugs
Vicki

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Happy Anniversary!!! May the richest treasures in Christ fill you, nourish you, and overflow from you!!
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

Chrissy said...

Happy anniversary guys!!! 24 years is very special, it'll be our 22nd one in a couple of months... :)

Gloria said...

Happy Anniversary Gail & John...Hope you enjoyed your day
Love the Wedding pic!