Sunday, January 04, 2009

Lovely Day


Today I went on a day out to Berry with my two sisters. We had a lovely morning at the Berry markets. Davina bought a turtle and we all bought some yummy flavoured macadamia nuts. i also came home with handmade goats milk, rose & lavender, soap, 2 beaded necklaces, 2 pigs ears for Ziggy. But my big buy for the day was my new Water feature for my Japanese garden. Davina & I saw these last time we went to the markets and I thought they were perfect for the garden. Well its now in the garden & I love it.


We then wandered up town and had lunch at the grapefruit cafe - no we didn't have Banoffee pie but I did pop over to the ice creamery for a macadamia and boysenberry waffle cone (yummy but very sweet). Popped down to Quest for Jeneen to say hi to Daniel, who she went to school with, but today is his day off, but she now has his email Addy and mobile phone number. Daniel always asks hows she is going when I pop in. I picked up a lovely loaf of Berry sourdough bakeries rye bread. Of course we called into Haven & space, here I bought some floating glass balls and a ball covered in tiny mirrors. Got my eye on some lovely tea light holders and might pick them up on Thursday when Esther & I go to Berry for lunch.

Well now I am home tired, hot and sun burnt. Even had a swim - well a float really - after I installed my water feature.

1 comment:

Creative Times with Sue said...

Gail it sure sounds like you had a wonderful day out. The water feature looks great!