Monday, June 12, 2006






Well the long week end is almost over and I have spent it with the most horrible barking cough and sore thorat but that hasnt stopped me from working on some of my swaps.

The basket is for a rowXrow swap I am doing. this is the 4th row and I am doing this row for Ronnie. Ronnies theme is "A Quilters Quilt" and she has requested quilting quotes on each block. This is the first of 5 blocks. Was quite simple to make and very effective.

Have just recently been involved in a fibre postcard swap, with a theme of "Pandora's box". I chose to focus on Hope which was one of the "gifts" out of the box, in fact the only nice gift. I chose murky colours, blues, browns, greens and balc for the confetti work to represent disease, famine etc and then added HOPE in the bright pink. It was also to remind us in this world of sadness and heart ahce there is HOPE.

I have also recently opened 2 gifts and they were the guardian angel wallhanging - my gift from Monika in the universe swap and the mini bag from Sarah.

No comments: