Wednesday, May 31, 2006



Was given a lecture last night about not updating my blogg. So here Simone this is for you.

AS usual I have been busy with swap items. I made this mini bag for Sarah she gets to open it tomorrow, nearly didnt send it asd I livked it sooooo much. Might just make myself one one day. It just evolved kept placing bits of fabric and lace etc down and wala a gorgeous bag. I added all sorts of bits and bobs to it mostly quilting stuff, a fatq some buttons, aida cloth and threads.

I have also been busy rehearsing for "Caught in the net" which opens in 3 weeks time. Last night I attempted my 1/2 page with my script, didnt do too bad but I need quite a bit of work. I'll take a photo of me in my costume to post next week.

June catalogue stated this week at work and it will be bedlam tomorrow as it goes in the papers. this is the best time of year to buy books for Christmas. I am spruiking on Friday. That will be fun.

Off to my quilting Bible study group tionmight where i will be sewing a little more on my Cozy Cabins tablecoth.

1 comment:

Mumma_Mone said...

I love it and i think Jhorjie would love it too shes right into bags and beads, dressing up now.