Wednesday, January 20, 2016

my UFO list

As promised.........


All of these are at least 3 years old some much much older

3 Quilt tops –     Sparkling Gemstone single bed
                                Mayflower queen
                                Christmas Tablecloth – medallion swap
Funky Cobblestone Quilt cut out with a cutting error so got put to one side
Scrappy string quilt - many more blocsk to be made
Hexie flowers apron - still need more hexies to make this half apron just like the one my mum inherited from her mum when i was little.
Val Laird’s Consider the lilies Wall hanging – 2 of 4 large blocks complete
Cut out but not started - Fresh Cotton Table topper & Autumn table topper
Fibre bookmarks to be backed, cut and bound
4 Table runners in various states of completeness: –
                                Sultry QAYG 
                                Authentic pin wheel
                               Caring hearts

Many other old items went in the bin or off to St Vinnies or Sallies Boutique

The following items were started last year

6 Hand towel toppers – some only cut out & a few sewn waiting to be added to towel
Christmas coasters 4 sets in various stages of completeness
Christmas Zig Zag table runner
My friend & Me Purse stitchery complete, hexies made & almost sewn together
Everyday Pin Cushion – stitchery started & hexies made
Rosalie Quinlan's Friendship stitchery, just needs borders and attaching to canvas.
Dianna Back pack – hexie panels complete, bag cut waiting to be sewn up
Retro Daisy Bag – flowers cut out.

I have another 8 items from retreats that I have barely started so I won’t list them but if I manage to get through this HUGE list I might change my mind.

On top of all this I have a QB Babushka quilt and a SB or lap “Very Hungry Ccaterpillar” quilt waiting to be started for my daughter and a picnic rug for me, have all the fabric just need time to cut and sew…..…


                                

2 comments:

emme rose legacy said...

Wow you are so busy with projects too now I know I am not alone in the UFO area

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh dear mine could be a little like this.....trouble is, I love to start!