Saturday, July 09, 2011

Judy Mood Day at the Library.



On Tuesday DeanSwift Books hosted a Judy Moody day at the library. Was a day of fun and lots of kids. There was a group of kids on vacation care with Interchange and my gorgeous great niece Charlee was one of them (in purple). The day started with a treasure hunt, then a design your own band aid, each child (and some mums) made a mood ring, then filled in a mood journal. There was also a photo booth, so Lydia (my workmate) & I dressed up in our finery and had a piccy taken. Lydia doesn't like having her piccy taken so she tends to pull dreadful faces, but I warned her dreadful face or not your piccy will be on my blog (& works one when I get it going sometime this week). Thanks Jess for the great work you did to make the day so much fun.



Keep an eye out as I will be having a giveaway in 6 more posts to celebrate 400 posts.

1 comment:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Gail, it sounds like the little kids ( and not so little kids) ahd a funfilled day!! :)