Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pacemat swap

As it is now June all 6 place mats have been sent and received. All there is to go is a table runner next month and this swap is over.

i have had a ball making & receiving all these lovely place mats.



Here's the Place mat I made for Marg this month - its a double sided place mat and a Little on the bright side.



I also made a double sided placemat for Lynn for May.









The place mat I received in April was from Linda.














Mays was from Elly
















Junes from Kim.I just LOVE this matching set, I love paisley fabric & the quote has been one of my favs for years..










All 6 of my place mats - how gorgeous do they all look together.


























1 comment:

Vicki ♥ said...

I love all your goodies you got from the fair and the scarf is lovely too :) All the placemats are terrific and all look fabulous together.