Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some swaps and a gift


Another month another few swaps.
The brown and cream place mat I made for Elly. This took me way out of my comfort zone as I really do not like the colour brown. In fact its the on e colour I would say I hate. I abandoned my first attempt at another pattern as it wasn't working and I nearly abandoned this one too but I pulled myself together and got it done. Quite happy with the result - I hope Elly is.


This hexy was made for me by the wonderful Vicki for my January hexy that didnt arrive from Tina. Thanks Vicki I really love that you made this hexy for me, it is so pretty.

This is the hexy I made for Ondrea for April. Still loving making the crazy hexy's






And for the gifts I made a quick strip sewn table runner for our friends Sue's 50th birthday in her favourite colours of pink, purple & blue. Great way of using up scraps fabric.


I also made a few pink hand towels for her.




1 comment:

Vicki ♥ said...

It was a pleasure Gail and I am glad you liked the hexie :) I enjoyed sewing it for you. Hugs Vicki