Wednesday, December 02, 2009

More weekend - Sunday


On Sunday morning I went to work for a few hours to decorate the shop for Christmas. I was able to get so much more done int he two hours I was there with no shoppers around.

Firstly I put together this window. It was quite a hard window to balance right but in the end with the addition of the "where the wild things are " bag and puppets it worked. Sorry bout the pic, we have a very glarey window.




The main decoration for the shop was this giant swag that goes right over the entrance like an arch.
I am standing on the outside looking in (insert Jimmy Barnes voice here).


And from the inside. Not the best pic, sorry.


And a close up of the centre piece. We are extremely happy with how this looks. Gives a real festive look to the shop.

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

It looks beautiful Gail, I will have to check it out next time Im in Nowra.