Thursday, October 08, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 8 - quilters Night out

Last night I went out for tea with he girls from my Bible study quilting group. We went to the Postman's Tavern (Posties), which as you can guess was once our post office many many years ago. The food was fantastic and the company was really nice. I had Roast Lamb Rack in Plum sauce (sorry forgot to take a pic). The meals were very large and did I mention yummy. But
that didn't stop us having dessert.

Here's Cathy's lemon meringue pie.











Beryl's sticky date pudding.



Esther & Dianne's Banoffee pies. Brenda & I also had Banoffee pie. I haven't had Banoffee pie since June or July last year and this one was extremely rich and I just could not eat it all.




Group pic.





And a pic of lil' ole me.

2 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Yummy desserts. Looks like a fun night out with the girls.

Lucky-1 said...

What a great night out.... and then there was sweets:)