Friday, October 23, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 23 -




I am so tired tonight that I couldn't think of a post for today so I thought I would just share some items I have made over the years and given away.

The first was a very simple quilt top that I have given to my dear friend for her granddaughter.



This quilt was one I have had on the go for years (and I mean YEARS) I finally finished this year and sent it off to be quilted and then donated to Victorian fire victims.

Gorgeous quilt I made for my Friends b'day in January.


Canvas I made for John's mum a few years ago its now hanging on our wall.



One of SOF's tins of hope - this one was made for Georgie. A beautiful girl who had been in a comafor a very ong time'






And finally these bags were made for a mother & daughter to hold 8X8 albums made by the Froggy Todd forum ladies.


1 comment:

Karen's Korner said...

Thanks for sharing a lovely range of your talents. It is nice to sometimes take the time to go back and look at our "achievements".