Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 15 Tin of Hope tags


Yesterday I promised you photos of the tags I made for the SOF tins of Hope. First I will explain what Tins of Hope are. AS most of you know I belong to a Christian Scrap booking forum called Scrap of Faith (SOF). When any of our members become aware of someone in need of encouragement we send them an altered tin full of Bible verse tags. I usually only alter the tins (Tags are not my thing) but we are so low on suitable tags and I have a request for two tins which will be handed over on Saturday.


So these are my attempt at tags. The above pic is the beginning of a tag - the Bible verse. The I add just bits to scraps or in most of these old Basic Grey tags (see pics below).





These two pics are my work station - tags in progress.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely tags , they are so pretty !

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Gail, this reminded me of the box my DGM owned, it had all rolled papers, with inspirational bible messages, and there was a tiny pair or tweezers to pick one out to read every day. MY DM and I were only wondering recently what happened to it as I would have loved to keep it.
Your tags are really lovely! :0)

Karen's Korner said...

Lovely tags Gail.