Monday, August 03, 2009

Artist Trading Cards


I have made these ATC's for a swap (well four of them) on my craft forum and had so much fun making them. 8 of them - not including the very top left hand one was made in one batch I just change the top fabric an put large a pink flower at one end and ended up with very different cards. I will chose 4 of these and send off to NZ to then be mixed up and I will receive 4 different ones back.

With the left over I made the bottom right bookmark, I thought it looked great so I took it to work to show the girls & the boss - they all liked them so now I have made heaps more to put in the shop and hopefully sell. We are always looking for new & different bookmarks.

5 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Unique bookmarks. They should sell well Gail.

Quiltin' Sandy said...

The bookmarks look lovely, Gail. Great gift idea as well, you should sell heaps of them. :-)

miss~nance said...

we will have to see about the book marks they may not make it tot he shop yet. One of the girls thinks they wont sell as the price ($5.99) is too high. I didnt get talk to the boss about cost as yet.

Vicki ♥ said...

Gail they have turned really great! What wonderful gifts they will make.

Nat said...

I love them Gail!! They look fabulous, great idea for selling. Is that fabric? I don't think $5.99 is a lot for a gorgeous handmade bookmakr like that - I mean you pay at least $5 for a cardboard one with Twilight on it or something - or more!