Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tins of Faith
















I've had a request to show my tins of faith . So here they are. My Gods Promises tin is used to put Bible verses that have God's great promises to us, I thought this would be a very encouraging thing to do for those blah days. I have also made a Praise tin - as I find verses of praise I write them out and pop them in again for those days when its hard to keep my eyes focused on God, you know when life overwhelmes you. And a prayer tin, I write parayers out int his tin, in weeks or months to come I will have a look at what I have prayed for & see how God has answered my prayers.

8 comments:

Karen L said...

Love your Faith tins Gail - what a huge encouragement to look back and see how God has answered prayer - to be encouraged by reading his promises too us. Love them.

Happyjen said...

Love ur tins sis, they look awesome.

Katie said...

Hi Gail,

Just letting you know you've been tagged! See my blog!

Katie :)

Nat said...

These are just gorgeous Gail, and such a fantastic concept! They would also make a wonderful gift set, wouldn't they - hmmm, ideas, ideas....
Thanks so much for sharing these with us, I'm really encouraged.
Nat :)

Lara said...

these are fantastic Gail!

Rowena said...

Great idea Gail - they look fantastic and so often we DO need to look back and be thankful for answered prayer!
Ro

Miss H said...

These tins are great Gail :-) & Like Nat I too am encouraged!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

What lovely tins and another fab idea... A nice way to record your faith and hopes... xx